As with all our endeavours, we try to maintain a high level of service that our customers have come to expect and enjoy. In keeping with that tradition, we including in our website a library where we have provided various guides and other useful information over a range of topics that attempt to explain in clear and concise terms the more complex and complicated insurance related issues, like what is the concept and historical development of General Average and Salvage, for example, and the practical considerations relating to this topic.
Currently, our library contains for your reference and reading pleasure the following subject-matter:
- A Guide to Liability Insurance for Transport Operators
- A Guide to General Average & Salvage
- A Guide to Work Injury Compensation Insurance
- A Guide to Business Interruption Insurance
- A Guide to Incoterms 2010
- A Marine Insurance Dictionary
We hope you will avail yourself of these carefully drafted reading material which are designed to be both simple but, at the same time, to provide a decent working knowledge of the subjects listed.